Friday, September 14, 2012

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

Seriously, though is it 5 o'clock yet?
 
Tomorrow CC and I are going to Sip & Sketch at Acquiesce Winery, really looking forward to putting my artistic abilities in check. This week went by pretty quickly hopefully the weekend doesn't follow suit. This weekend it's Saturday: sipping & sketching, 3 year old birthday party, and a 30th birthday party, Sunday: Football
 
On this past Wednesday by chance I met my cousin's (whom I've never met) wife. Yesterday he and his family came over for root beer floats and we got to meet, it was awesome. He's being deployed to Afghanistan on Sunday (he is a u.s. marine), crazy how sometimes timing work out. Looking forward to getting to know them better, once he is back. Thank you for your service cousin!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. Greek Festival chalkboard 2. w/some of my girls at the festival 3. Homemade iced coffee (using my keurig) 4. E.L.F. eyeshadow 48 for $6 dollars from target 5. My alarms 6. Egg white breakfast sandwich, delish!

Follow me on INSTAGRAM: raesor

Happy Friday!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...