Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Glade Expressions

I recently signed up to be a bzzagent, it is word of mouth marketing.

Here's how it works: Sign up, take some surveys, accept "campaigns", talk about the product. Campaigns are the product that you will be trying. It's very simple!

My first campaign is from Glade, I received coupons for a Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser  starter kit (Retails at Target for $5.99) & Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist starter kit (retails at Target 2.59). I also got discount coupons to hand out to other shoppers, family and friends.

 
I chose the Lavender & Juniper Berry fragrance for the Oil Diffuser. I originally put it in my living room (see below) and then moved it to my guest bathroom. Within 30 minutes my bathroom and laundry room (which is adjacent) had a lovely sweet musk smell.

For the mist I chose Cotton & Italian Mandarin which remind me of clean linen with a hint of citrus. I really like this spray because it is refillable, just pop the nozzle off and put the refill in.


Have you tried any of Glades new fragrances? What do you think? Which is your favorite?
 
 
 
 
All thoughts and comments are my own. I was not compensated monetarily to write this but did receive the product at no cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...