Friday, November 16, 2012

Hello Weekend!

It's suppose to rain all weekend, so I'm thinking a Twilight Saga marathon is in order and then go see Breaking Dawn 2, again. I saw it last night and it was amazing. Going to make some soup and that's that. I'm so excited for Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving and Tamale night (All next week). The weekend always starts with so much promise, I think the key is not to have a hangover Saturday ;)

Pins and Favorites from around the web...



 
Best tupperware thing ever! , Sunday Soup recommended from BB one of my favorite blogs!

Pictures from the week...
 

 



 
1. Gold Toe, bzzagent campaign Socks and T's for the hubby 2. Hubby and cousin jumping 3.Me & Hubbyjumping at a wedding holy almost crotch shot 4. Give Thanks!

 

Follow me on Instagram: RAESOR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...