Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Weekend.

Happy 3 day weekend! No big plans here. Our calendar is already filling up for the holiday season, eek! I should finish some projects this weekend. I also need to find a new book to read, any suggestions? I had my first book club meeting yesterday it was awesome, I didn't realize how much I would enjoy it. Have you ever been in a book club?
 
I am super stoked that pinterest is now offering 3 private boards. I realize that it wouldn't be good if all boards were private that would take away the entire purpose of the repin feature but now you can plan a surprise birthday party for your husband or best friend and they wouldn't know it (not that Joe is on pinterest).
 
I hope you all have a happy weekend! It seems like a soup kind of weekend, doesn't it?

What is everyone doing? Any fun plans?

 
Pins and favorites from around the web...
 
Family Room Makeover
Just oredered some new Tom's
On the hunt for a Holiday cocktail, could this be it?
Love these shirts, should make one.
Breakfast Tostada, yes please!
Cute boy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 1. Flowers from a baby shower by AZ Floral Design 2. Mustache cupcakes by my bff! 3. Me, throwing one back :) 4. Chalkboard Chandelier 5. Ridick 6. Book Club cover art by moi

Follow me on INSTAGRAM: raesor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...