Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome 2013

I've been on a bit of a hiatus. Unfortunately I had some health stuff going on, I'm starting to feel like myself again and will hopefully start posting regularly. Need to catch up on putting away laundry, dusting and finish taking down Christmas decorations.  I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years, Cheers to the endless possibilities that 2013 may bring.

I don't do resolutions mainly because I don't keep them. Here are some goals...

1. Be the most loving, caring and awesomest wife I can be.
2. Be kinder, more forgiving and less negative.
3. Spend less.
4. Eat healthier.
5. Do more laundry.

Short list: Read more books, watch less tv, don't leave dishes in the sink, stopping stressing over small things.




 
Do you make resolutions? Do you keep your resolutions? Happy, Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...