Monday, March 26, 2012

Jalapeno Pinto Bean Dip

I've been making this pinto bean dip for sometime and it is always a crowd-pleaser, I made it yesterday while visiting friends and once again it was a hit. It's a simple recipe, however it is does have a small catch you must serve it with Doritos (Flavor is best with a Doritos vs. a tortilla chip), either Nacho or Taco works for me. A suggestion yesterday was Salsa Verde Doritos, I'm trying those next time.


Ingredients:
2 Cans of Pinto beans, drained
1 can Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup (in the soup aisle)
1/4 cup hot water
8oz HOT Sliced Jalapenos, chopped ( I used 1/2 jar of mezzetta's)
4 to 5 dashes of Tapatio hot sauce (or your favorite hot sauce)

Directions:
Place sauce pan on medium heat, add drained pinto beans, cheddar cheese soup, water, chopped jalapenos, and hot sauce. Cook for about 5 minutes stirring frequently. Serve in bowl or tiny crock pot (warm setting) with your favorite Doritos.

5 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOO GOOOOD!!!!! Thanks for the recipe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks yummy! I've never been that big a fan of dips but my other half loves them! Will have to try this :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really yummy, if he likes spicy dips, he'll like this one!

      Delete
  3. Yum, I will have to try this! Thanks so much for linking up with us at the Keep Calm & Link Up party - hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you make it. New to linking up but enjoying it. Have a great day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...