Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cheesy Garlic Herb Sticks

I saw these on pinterest. I worked at a pizza place growing up and have a big place in my heart for breadstick and anything with cheese on it. I was in a hurry so I used the trader joe's garlic herb dough ($1.29). Instead of the dough recipe that was on pinterest (see link).

Ingredients:
1 Trader Joe's garlic herb pizza dough (next to the cheese)
2 tablespoons melted butter
3 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 500 degrees place pizza stone in oven. Roll out pizza dough on parchment paper, I did not...BIG mistake, HUGE.  In a small bowl combine butter, garlic and garlic powder, melt in microwave. Brush butter mixture on dough, sprinkle parmesan and mozzarella. Transfer to stone which was a huge catastrophe for me, that's why my cheese is all in the middle (see pics). Bake on stone for 8 to 10 minutes. Slice with pizza cutter and enjoy!




Adapted from Laurens Latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...