Monday, February 13, 2012

Baked Taco Bowls

I love Mexican food. I could eat it everyday, which is funny because growing up we had beans, rice and fresh salsa at every meal and all I ever wanted to eat was pizza. I suppose I could start doing that, hmm wonder what Joe would think of beans, rice and salsa daily. One of my favorite things to eat is taco salad, but deep frying a shell seems gross and so unnecessary.  My mother in law bought these tortilla shell pans they are amazing for taco salads bowls. She may have got hers at bed bath and beyond or world market, if you love Mexican food you should definitely buy these.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Place tortilla in pan and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Serve hot or let cool and use later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...