Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Fall Weekend

After a terrible heat wave, the weather is finally starting to act fall-ish. We had a fantastic busy week last Friday Ally & Nate's wedding, Saturday/Sunday quick trip to Fresno (SDSU lost), Monday night pizzas with boys, Taco Tuesday on the Delta (100 degrees at 7pm, no thank you), Wednesday dinner with Dos, Yesterday dinner at our house for my mother in laws birthday. Tomorrow we are going to the SF Giants game WOO HOO! I don't know what will happen if the yankess and the giants are in the series, it will be a torn house. Check out my etsy shop I will be adding new items soon!


Pins and favorites from around the web...

I want this at my house
CUTE pumpkins!
Shots, anyone?
Be on me now!
So true
Yum
Matte top coat

Have a happy weekend! Any plans?




 
 
 
 
 
1. Clovis sign 2. Myself, hubby, hubby bff, and brother in law 3. Hubby and hubby bff on the boat 4.My first etsy order right before it was shipped www.casadesoria.etsy.com
Follow me on Instagram: raesor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...