Friday, January 27, 2012

Green Smoothie

Green Smoothie, it's such a buzz word these days. They are the new cake pops, which were the new cupcakes. Don't get me wrong I still love cupcakes but isn't a great feeling to eat/drink something that taste delicious and is good for you. I've seen a lot of recipe out there but made up my own, my brother says I need to increase the veggies which I will, but for today this was my green smoothie concoction.


Ingredients: 
1 banana, sliced
2 cups of spinach
1/2 of a apple, sliced
1/4 to 1/2 cup red raspberries
6 oz vanilla yogurt

Directions:
Blend until smooth and enjoy!

I put mine in a mason jar it travels well.

s/n after you rinse your fruit make sure to remove any stickers, after I placed all my yummy ingredients in the blender I noticed the apple had the sticker still on it, no bueno.






Check out my brothers blog, he'll be traveling to Europe soon can't wait to read all of his stories! http://strangerinthestrangestland.wordpress.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...