Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Beer Cheese Dip

I saw this recipe for Beer Cheese Dip on pinterest, I had actually had it over the summer, Joe's friend has been making it for years. It is very easy and really tasty. You could definitely use it as a cheese ball, think I might do so for our next party. Here's the recipe:

2 – 8oz pkg Cream Cheese, softened
1/3 cup beer (if dip is too thick, add more beer. Dip should be thick for cheese ball version)
1/2 to 3/4 envelope Ranch Dressing Mix*
2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Whip the first three ingredients until well blended.
Stir in cheddar cheese
*Original recipe calls for 1 envelope, it was a little to salty for me and Kristen.

I serve with pretzels but you could use any cracker or chip you want.




XOXO-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...