Friday, August 31, 2012

Long Holiday Weekend

The 3 day weekend is less than 2 hours away! I wish I was going to Tahoe with the bestie but our nephew is coming from San Diego to celebrate his second birthday, Happy Birthday Dylan!

What is everyone doing for the Holiday? Are yous sad summer is ending or are you excited for fall boots?


My father in law is going to make this for me.

How about a Toga Party, ever been to one?

Fabulous un-cocktail.

Favorite song of the week!

Want these earrings.

Getting married? Lovely painted vases.

Word.

My love for chevron...

Pizzadillas, genius!

 

 
 
 
 
1. Wine & Cheese draft party 2. New lucky dice earrings for bunco ($1.80 at forever21)
3. Wood & Lace 4. Love the stepping stones 5. Happy Birthday nephew!
 
Have a wonderful weekend! Follow me on instagram: raesor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...