Friday, August 24, 2012

Have a lovely weekend!

I'm ready for it to be 5 pm, going to hit a up a happy hour and dinner with friends. Tomorrow we have a baby shower, birthday party and a our cousins are having a triple twin birthday party, busy, busy Saturday and I have nothing to do on Sunday but hang out , enjoy my home and launch my etsy store. What's everyone doing this weekend? Any fabulous plans??? Crafting at all? I'd love to hear about it.

I want to try and make these for my kitchen window.

Staring contest party sounds right up my alley.

I would serve this cocktail at my party.

Favored song of the week!

Freaking hilarious make up tutorial, tell me you have never been here before!

In love with this shirt.

Getting Married? How cute are these favors!

Word.

Stuff from a EX you want to get rid of? Check this out.

Mouthwatering Beef, secret ingredient Dr. Pepper.


Have a lovely weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...