Don't make this recipe! It is highly addictive and super delish.
I love marshmallows and popcorn as it is but combined, can you say YUM! Very easy to make if you dare...
(instagram photo, follow me: raesor)
1 bag of microwavable popcorn
1 stick of butter
1 cup of brown sugar
2 Tbsp. honey
1/2 tsp almond extract
12 large marshmallows
- Pop popcorn until done, *remove any unpopped kernels.
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Add brown sugar, honey, almond and marshmallows.
- Turn heat to medium and stir until marshmallows are melted, no lumps!
- Pour over popcorn and stir in until popcorn is evenly coated.
- Store in an airtight container or ziploc bag.
Adapted from: chef-in-training