Friday, November 11, 2011

It's "FRY"day!

It's Friday aka FRYday.  I love fried food, it may be bad for you but it taste so good. I think as long as you are not eating it everyday then, hey why not enjoy a good deep fried (insert name of deep fried food here).

While paroozing pinterest I kept seeing a recipe for a deep fried dill chip, me being a lover of pickles decided I must eat these deep fried dill chips.
1 jar dill pickle chips
1c. buttermilk
1tsp garlic salt
Drain pickle juice from jar, pour in buttermilk, add garlic salt. Let soak over night.

Dry Mixture:
3c. Flour
1tbsp baking powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
In large ziploc mix ingredients.

Drain pickles, add to Dry Mixture, and shake it like a polaroid picture! Meanwhile have oil heating I used 3/4 vegetable and a 1/4 olive oil. Place in HOT oil about a minute on each side. Place on paper towels to drain. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.









*I had left over buttermilk and dry mixture, I sliced up an onion and made some rings they were AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...