Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bathroom decor upgrade...

We bought our house almost a year ago and I am starting to finally decorate, rooms still need to be painted and some upgrades are needed but it's a pretty fabulous house.

Now the linoleum in our downstairs guest bathroom and laundry room not so fabulous...my father in law is going to install new tile but for now I decided to mask the 70's tile by drowning it in brown. I still need to add an accent color but here it is as of now.

Mary Ellen (boss/friend/aunt in law) gave me a gardening pot I'm going to spray paint and use as a trash can. I need new hand towels, a small curtain that I am going to sew myself, picture frame for counter and one knob for the vanity.

ps I'm loving the stars, found them at Ross for super cheap,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...